Alcohol free wine & corkage

elmsliebev

Hi

I don't drink alcohol any more but do like some of the alcohol free wines that are now available. 

We are on a 22 nighter in October on Azura with many ports of call so I will be checking out the availability of alcohol free wines in mainland Europe. 

Can I bring AF wine on board at ports and can I drink it in the dining room if I pay corkage?

Are there any AF wins available on board?

many thanks

11 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

Can I bring AF wine on board at ports

The answer to that, under the current rules, is yes - however the question is whether you will be allowed to keep it or have to hand it in until the end of the cruise. From what I have seen the handing in of alcohol is an "honesty" thing so that would be up to you, that is if anyone at the gangway considers it to be alcohol.

can I drink it in the dining room if I pay corkage?

Don't see any reason why not, not even sure if they would charge corkage which would probably be considerably more than the alcohol free wine.

I have a vague recollection that there may have been pre Covid but I have no idea now.

12 hours ago, elmsliebev said:

Hi

I don't drink alcohol any more but do like some of the alcohol free wines that are now available. 

We are on a 22 nighter in October on Azura with many ports of call so I will be checking out the availability of alcohol free wines in mainland Europe. 

Can I bring AF wine on board at ports and can I drink it in the dining room if I pay corkage?

many thanks

On our last P&O cruise (Aurora April 2022) they had Portuguese Red, White and Rose alcohol-free wines in the MDR. My wife found them quite acceptable. I can imagine that availability might vary by ship.

• Like 2