Cruise Ship Location Port of Piraeus (Athens)

JM0115

We used Welcome pickups last October to go from airport to hotel and then hotel to cruise terminal.  Highly recommend them. Another cruiser was overcharged by a regular taxi from their hotel to the cruise terminal

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JM0115 said:

Does anyone know what is the location that Azamara docks in the Port of Piraeus? We are looking at how we will get there from Athens.

A tip from what I do. Download the Marine Traffic app and then on the morning of going to the ship do a search and find it on the map and you can show your driver where exactly it is. Useful with large ports like Piraeus. I've used it a lot of times on those occasions. 

Phil 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Azamara usually docks at the Piraeus Cruise Terminal A. We disembarked there on April 8th and it's a fairly easy terminal. A taxi from the Terminal to our hotel Downtown near the Plaka and Syntagma Square was about 20 Euro incl. a large tip. You can also take the Metro, Piraeus Metro Station is close by.

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 14.02.14.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

A tip from what I do. Download the Marine Traffic app and then on the morning of going to the ship do a search and find it on the map and you can show your driver where exactly it is. Useful with large ports like Piraeus. I've used it a lot of times on those occasions. 

Phil 

Good advice Phil. We were at Terminal B both times last year. There is a big board as drivers enter the town and most taxi drivers double check then as well 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oslo Dutch said:

Azamara usually docks at the Piraeus Cruise Terminal A. We disembarked there on April 8th and it's a fairly easy terminal. A taxi from the Terminal to our hotel Downtown near the Plaka and Syntagma Square was about 20 Euro incl. a large tip. You can also take the Metro, Piraeus Metro Station is close by.

Screenshot 2023-04-18 at 14.02.14.jpg

Just the info I was looking for. Taxi seems the easiest and best. I was thinking of the bus or metro but taxi is pretty reasonable.