Steakhouse brunch?

CantWait08

What ships have Steakhouse brunch?

We were on the Spirit last year in Alaska and the day of the glacier they advertised brunch in the Steakhouse for $25. It was the best meal we have had on 42 Carnival Sailings.

• Like 2

I went to the steakhouse brunch last summer on a Splendor Alaska cruise.  It wasn’t available for booking prior to the cruise.  It was offered only on the last full day of the cruise. It was $25 and well worth the price.  I would book it again anytime it was available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, nwcruiselover said:

I went to the steakhouse brunch last summer on a Splendor Alaska cruise.  It wasn’t available for booking prior to the cruise.  It was offered only on the last full day of the cruise. It was $25 and well worth the price.  I would book it again anytime it was available.

How was it advertised/how did you find out about it - did you book it through the app?

1 hour ago, csm5986142 said:

How was it advertised/how did you find out about it - did you book it through the app?

I heard about it at the Diamond reception which was held early in the cruise.  One of the other passengers, who is a TA, told us about it.  It was available on the hub app but wasn’t promoted any other way.  I did book it on the app.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

And right now it looks like they only do it on certain Journeys cruises. I hope they expand it. 

Maybe they’re testing it out? I would love it to be an addition to what they offer currently. I feel like it would be easy revenue for them. They already have the venue and it’s not in use during the brunch hour.