Premier package - how can I confirm that I have the new version?

maponus

My TA assures me that we have the new version, but we booked well before the new one was announced let alone available to book against.

Is there anywhere on the booking that I can use to confirm the new version or do I just have to take their word for it?

I know this thread is about the Premier Package but I have semi-related question:

Do we know if they converted previously booked "Princess Plus" bookings to the new packages?  Nowhere in the app does it show the desserts, drinks up to $15, or the exercise classes.  Mine shows only up to $12 drinks. 

We're in the same boat. We upgraded to the Premiere before the plan was changed to the 'New' package.  The correct information is on my booking summary and on the website listed under Onboard Services, but the app has some correct and some wrong.  The MedallionNet is correct indicating 4 devices and Dine My Way says there's a dining credit.  But when I go to the Packages tab it says we have the Plus plan (single wifi, plus beverage package, crew appreciation) and Prizes say we're not enrolled.

Any advice?

Thanks all I eventually found it.

On the Onboard Services page I have the "Upgrade Now" button. In there is listed the premier as purchased but with a note saying the "New" items weren't included and to contact my TA.

I sent that through to her and she was able to get it fixed up with Princess (she had called them a couple of times to confirm it was all upgraded to the new version, but I think having this "proof" was what she needed to get them to actually look at the booking)

In the app my package page shows nothing - we don't sail till Sept and haven't paid the final yet so that may be a reason for that.

Also once it was all updated I can see in the Travel Summary all the "New" items like "Premium Desserts (Unlimited)" which weren't there before

12 hours ago, t&atravel said:

Or the cruise personalizer on Princess.com at the bottom of the onboard services tab. All the premier items should be listed.  Also, your travel summary will have the list.

Thank you very  much for your insight.  I upgraded our existing premier package to the "new" premier package a little while ago. The app showed " you have no packages ". I live chatted Princess , who said they could see it on their end and not to worry. I did worry, until today , after seeing your post and following your advice.

I printed the travel summary and bingo it is all there !

Cheers, Buzz.

On 4/19/2023 at 3:05 AM, SDWalt said:

We're in the same boat. We upgraded to the Premiere before the plan was changed to the 'New' package.  The correct information is on my booking summary and on the website listed under Onboard Services, but the app has some correct and some wrong.  The MedallionNet is correct indicating 4 devices and Dine My Way says there's a dining credit.  But when I go to the Packages tab it says we have the Plus plan (single wifi, plus beverage package, crew appreciation) and Prizes say we're not enrolled.

Any advice?

Same here, upgraded before the changes, website shows Premier and I was able to book specialty dining using the dining credits on the app but on the 'packages' section in the app it shows Plus. I'm not going to worry about it until we are onboard, hopefully it will resolve itself or I'll go to guest services with my printed summary.