Deck 7 Solo Cabins on Serenity

LewiLewi

15 hours ago, calliopecruiser said:

I realize that I mistyped.....I was not disappointed in my Seabourn cruise and did enjoy myself, but I was very disappointed in the service on the cruise.  I can't say I was disappointed in the ship or the route, but the service was, frankly, bad.  

Dining and bar staff generally provided pretty bad service in most of the venues (TK's lounge being the only exception); sometimes I didn't get an ordered beverage with breakfast or lunch until I'd asked 3 times and I'd finished eating.  Maybe it was an aberration that voyage, but the food and beverage service was quite bad, and food in the main dining room ranged from marginal to not good. 

That was our experience on Seabourn too regarding service and food. And our stewards were just as bad.

Now having said that, they did have lots of entertainment and activities to keep you busy throughout the day and evening.

5 hours ago, calliopecruiser said:

LOL.....there were other places to eat on board that had much better food than the dining room - the sushi restaurant and the poolside dinner venue (I forget what they called it at night) were both particularly good.  Poolside at night was a lovely place to dine; the sushi restaurant had good food, but visually the decor was lacking.  I did not go hungry!

Earth and Ocean 

It's been a great success