Chair shortage on Sun

Nickymjw1

I know this happens on about all ships, but so far I have been lucky to find a chair in a less used area away from the pool. Is there such an area on the Sun? Maybe at the end of one of the decks? Around the walking trail, etc.?

I am seriously considering bring one of those chairs in a bag. I would for sure if we weren't flying to Miami. I am not a sunbather, but I like to enjoy the breeze and read a book...

I know this happens on about all ships, but so far I have been lucky to find a chair in a less used area away from the pool. Is there such an area on the Sun? Maybe at the end of one of the decks? Around the walking trail, etc.?

I am seriously considering bring one of those chairs in a bag. I would for sure if we weren't flying to Miami. I am not a sunbather, but I like to enjoy the breeze and read a book...

As long as you don't need to sit beside the pool, you will find plenty of chairs. We never had any problems but we sat away from the pool or on the sundeck above the pool deck. There are plenty of less used areas.

On our cruise a few weeks ago, there were plenty of chairs. We sometimes had difficulty finding chairs right beside the pool, but never had any problems finding chairs on the upper deck. Enjoy you cruise and I wouldn't bother bringing my own chair! :)

Archived