Does MSC offer the option to book your flights thru them?

fluffybunny22

I haven't ever used a cruise line to book my flights but for a cruise that got cancelled due to the pandemic I had flights booked through Princess and I had business class seats booked at a really awesome price. I was wondering if MSC offers the same kind of service Princess does and if so has anyone used them.

1 minute ago, perakcruiser said:

Sure they do, most of the Europeans in the Caribbean come with "Fly&Cruise". Certainly this depends on the market and I never heard MSC offering business class flights. Maybe with Explora🙂 

Princess offers the option to search for economy, premium economy and business and you can mix and match each leg of the air travel. Our cruise is out of Northern Europe so I don't really want to do an economy overnight flight. If they offer the option of booking your flights with them they likely offer the option to book business class. When do they require payment for the airfare? Princess lets you book 300 days from the end of your cruise but you don't need to pay for the flights until final payment.

I booked Cruise&Fly a few times and there was nothing to choose except the departure airport. As I usually have to book quite late I always had to pay full immediately. No "mix and match", you cannot select the date or anything else. 

By the way, for Northern Europe I doubt that MSC offers Cruise & Fly at all. But you can easy check with a mock booking on the website. 

As above said: Depends on from where you are and if MSC has a partnership with some companies that fly from where you are and your departure port location. Generally they book an economy level block for their pax. You can't do nothing inside it, nor even to select a seat. They will allocate you a seat by the time you check-in.

Maybe; they'll have executive seats for YC guests?...