Short Review of B-2-B Voyager Cruise

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic. Please consider submitting it to the site for publication as well: Click: Write a Review."

JamesEM was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

Returned Sunday from a b-2-b cruise on the Voyager, great crew, friendly staff, and no real problems, I was a solo traveler with a balcony on deck 8.  Just a few random observations in no order, Quest is back (security asked one family that their kids had to leave), belly flop with a hurt box is also back.  Windjammer, breakfast did not have bacon or has browns every day, lunch was strange, I do not know if this is fleet wide or just because the cruise was out of PR, but there was was some mystery stews/offerings, dinner was the same as lunch but with some great salads.  MDR was the usual fare with the exception of certain items not available every night.

Announcements were done twice, English/Spanish and some shows were done twice, no operational Craps Tables, great bedding, the shows were OK not great, and no self i sticks on the ice skating ring. My only complaint is that there was no elevator manners, passengers pushed in not letting people out, pushing people out of the way if they move too slow, also overloading the cars.

Should you have any questions please ask.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow my DH would be upset if he couldn't have his bacon and hash browns daily.  He doesn't eat eggs or much else.  I "assume?" the MDR served these items.  Not a fan of the voyager ships.  Much prefer the Oasis class ships.  We also notice on cruises over the last few months people crowd into elevators.  I still wear a mask in the crowded elevators- not only for covid, but for other airborne illnesses.  

Thanks for sharing.