Princess - Panama Canal & West Coast 2024/2025 Program Release

Coral

Princess Cruises is pleased to announce the launch of our Panama Canal & West Coast deployment for the Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 season.

Deployment highlights are:

Panama Canal:  

• Princess bringing more guests each year to this historic region than any other cruise line. Discover why Princess is named the #1 Panama Canal cruise line with our variety of itineraries which transit this amazing marvel of engineering. Princess offers two ways to see the Panama Canal – either on full-transit sailings ocean-to-ocean, or roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale partial transit sailings in and out of the locks on the Caribbean side of the canal. 

• Coral Princess returns to her roots by sailing the entire season on full transits via the historic locks including the Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks. Custom built for the historic locks, Coral Princess was christened in the Panama Canal in 2003 by the then president of Panama, Mireya Moscoso. Coral Princess will sail on 16- to 23-day voyages between Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver and Fort Lauderdale.

• Emerald Princess debuts a series of new 12-day Panama Canal with Costa Rica & Caribbean itineraries sailing round trip from Fort Lauderdale via the new locks, including the Agua Clara Locks and Gatun Lake. Each itinerary also features two of the ABC islands of Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao – with a More Ashore late evening stay in Aruba as well as beautiful Costa Rica and storied Cartagena, Colombia.

• Island Princess joins her sister, Coral Princess, on select 15- to 18-day departures between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale or New York City. 

• This program includes access to seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Spanish Fortifications at Portobelo-San Lorenzo (from Colon), The Archaeological Site and Historic District of Panamá (from Puerto Amador) and the Port Fortress of Cartagena (from Cartagena)

West Coast:

·       This extensive program includes over 75 sailings to Hawaii, Mexico and along the California Coast with many departures roundtrip from either Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle or Vancouver.

·       21 unique itineraries visiting 28 destinations in seven countries

·       Southern California has four ships calling Los Angeles their home, with roundtrip voyages and a variety of choices:

·       Discovery Princess sails 7-day Mexican Riviera and California Coast sailings

·       Grand Princess and Majestic Princess sail 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez

·       Grand Princess sails 16-day Hawaiian Islands 

·       Grand Princess and Sapphire Princess sail South Pacific Islands & Hawaii itineraries at 33 and 32 days respectively

·       Ruby Princess sails roundtrip from San Francisco to Hawaii, Mexico and the California and Pacific Northwest Coasts.

·       Majestic Princess sails roundtrip from Seattle on an 11-day Classic California Coast sailing south and including San Diego for a late-night stay.

·       Ruby Princess sails roundtrip from Vancouver on a 16-day Hawaiian Islands sailing including a late-night stay in Honolulu.

·       Other highlights include: 

·       Access to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from Hilo and the Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California from Cabo San Lucas or La Paz

·       More Ashore late-night stays in Honolulu, San Diego, San Francisco, Tahiti, Vancouver, and Victoria

Market

Elite Day

Public On Sale

North America (PST) 

Tues, April 25, 2023 (8:00 AM) 

Wed, April 26, 2023 (Midnight) 

North America (EST) 

Tues, April 25, 2023 (11:00 AM) 

Wed, April 26, 2023 (3:00 AM)

CAPTAIN’S CIRCLE LAUNCH PROMOTION

Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early!  The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions.  These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.  Please refer to the attached fares and itinerary sheets for Captain’s Circle Discount amounts.  This discount expires on July 31, 2023.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Coral

Am I being stupid, I can see some 2024 California cruises,  just not the Vancouver/California one you showed us in your downloads.

I'm after Ruby Princess 26th September 2024, Vancouver / California, visiting San Diego, Los Angeles, Monterey, San Francisco

I can see other cruises, some not on sale/ready to book yet

I can see Ruby sailing Vancouver to Alaska and Hawaii but not California

I'm in the UK so maybe with the time differences, they havent added Vancouver departures yet

Cruisefan2012 x

4 hours ago, cruisefan2012 said:

@Coral

Am I being stupid, I can see some 2024 California cruises,  just not the Vancouver/California one you showed us in your downloads.

I'm after Ruby Princess 26th September 2024, Vancouver / California, visiting San Diego, Los Angeles, Monterey, San Francisco

I can see other cruises, some not on sale/ready to book yet

I can see Ruby sailing Vancouver to Alaska and Hawaii but not California

I'm in the UK so maybe with the time differences, they havent added Vancouver departures yet

Cruisefan2012 x

They are having issues for sure. I’ve been trying to book a RT Los Angeles to Hawaii in September 2024 ALL DAY and there is no pricing available, I did manage to get pricing and put a hold on a solo caribe balcony but at over 8k, but decided I’m not doing that. Trying to book an inside but no pricing available. So much for the ‘early elite’ bookings.

6 minutes ago, tonit964 said:

They are having issues for sure. I’ve been trying to book a RT Los Angeles to Hawaii in September 2024 ALL DAY and there is no pricing available, I did manage to get pricing and put a hold on a solo caribe balcony but at over 8k, but decided I’m not doing that. Trying to book an inside but no pricing available. So much for the ‘early elite’ bookings.

well at least I know it's not just me...

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 8:45 AM, Coral said:

Princess Cruises is pleased to announce the launch of our Panama Canal & West Coast deployment for the Fall 2024 and Spring 2025 season.

Deployment highlights are:

Panama Canal:  

• Princess bringing more guests each year to this historic region than any other cruise line. Discover why Princess is named the #1 Panama Canal cruise line with our variety of itineraries which transit this amazing marvel of engineering. Princess offers two ways to see the Panama Canal – either on full-transit sailings ocean-to-ocean, or roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale partial transit sailings in and out of the locks on the Caribbean side of the canal. 

• Coral Princess returns to her roots by sailing the entire season on full transits via the historic locks including the Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks. Custom built for the historic locks, Coral Princess was christened in the Panama Canal in 2003 by the then president of Panama, Mireya Moscoso. Coral Princess will sail on 16- to 23-day voyages between Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver and Fort Lauderdale.

• Emerald Princess debuts a series of new 12-day Panama Canal with Costa Rica & Caribbean itineraries sailing round trip from Fort Lauderdale via the new locks, including the Agua Clara Locks and Gatun Lake. Each itinerary also features two of the ABC islands of Aruba, Bonaire or Curacao – with a More Ashore late evening stay in Aruba as well as beautiful Costa Rica and storied Cartagena, Colombia.

• Island Princess joins her sister, Coral Princess, on select 15- to 18-day departures between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale or New York City. 

• This program includes access to seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Spanish Fortifications at Portobelo-San Lorenzo (from Colon), The Archaeological Site and Historic District of Panamá (from Puerto Amador) and the Port Fortress of Cartagena (from Cartagena)

West Coast:

·       This extensive program includes over 75 sailings to Hawaii, Mexico and along the California Coast with many departures roundtrip from either Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle or Vancouver.

·       21 unique itineraries visiting 28 destinations in seven countries

·       Southern California has four ships calling Los Angeles their home, with roundtrip voyages and a variety of choices:

·       Discovery Princess sails 7-day Mexican Riviera and California Coast sailings

·       Grand Princess and Majestic Princess sail 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez

·       Grand Princess sails 16-day Hawaiian Islands 

·       Grand Princess and Sapphire Princess sail South Pacific Islands & Hawaii itineraries at 33 and 32 days respectively

·       Ruby Princess sails roundtrip from San Francisco to Hawaii, Mexico and the California and Pacific Northwest Coasts.

·       Majestic Princess sails roundtrip from Seattle on an 11-day Classic California Coast sailing south and including San Diego for a late-night stay.

·       Ruby Princess sails roundtrip from Vancouver on a 16-day Hawaiian Islands sailing including a late-night stay in Honolulu.

·       Other highlights include: 

·       Access to three UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park from Hilo and the Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California from Cabo San Lucas or La Paz

·       More Ashore late-night stays in Honolulu, San Diego, San Francisco, Tahiti, Vancouver, and Victoria

Market

Elite Day

Public On Sale

North America (PST) 

Tues, April 25, 2023 (8:00 AM) 

Wed, April 26, 2023 (Midnight) 

North America (EST) 

Tues, April 25, 2023 (11:00 AM) 

Wed, April 26, 2023 (3:00 AM)

CAPTAIN’S CIRCLE LAUNCH PROMOTION

Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early!  The special promotion consists of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions.  These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.  Please refer to the attached fares and itinerary sheets for Captain’s Circle Discount amounts.  This discount expires on July 31, 2023.

Looks like Princess is done sailing from San Diego now that the Diamond has returned to Japan.😔