Cabanas on Symphony

I’d like to know if there are cabanas to rent on the symphony of the seas? I’d like to know where they are? We are at this moment on the Celebrity Apex and we are sorry we did not get a Cabana for a sea day. They are right next to the pool area so it’s very convenient. I almost remember, cabanas on an upper deck, not next to the pool, on the symphony, but I’m not sure. It could be another ship. They look like little tents, and there was no breeze that was able to come through. Could somebody please remind me if the symphony has cabanas and where they are located. And if you know that, do you know how much they are?

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2023 at 10:36 PM, Carol28 said:

I’d like to know if there are cabanas to rent on the symphony of the seas? I’d like to know where they are? We are at this moment on the Celebrity Apex and we are sorry we did not get a Cabana for a sea day. They are right next to the pool area so it’s very convenient. I almost remember, cabanas on an upper deck, not next to the pool, on the symphony, but I’m not sure. It could be another ship. They look like little tents, and there was no breeze that was able to come through. Could somebody please remind me if the symphony has cabanas and where they are located. And if you know that, do you know how much they are?

There are no cabanas on Symphony