Shore Excursions for Australia and New Zealand

alwalaska

I know things are always changing and it is off-season, but when I go to the shore excursions page on NCL.com, not inside my cruise planner, but the generic one, there are no shore excursions other than Melbourne for any of the ports.  In fact, when you pick Australia and New Zealand, all cruises for the entire world still show up.  Does anyone know what is wrong? 

Does NCL no longer have pdf files with a sampling of excursions that could be available for each port?

Does anyone have screen shots or any information about excursions from their cruise?  I'm trying to put a reasonably correct budget together and knowing what is offered would really help with the planning.

Thanks.

I have a cruise in Australia booked for December 2024 and there are no excursions listed yet, but not surprising.

I scanned the list of excursions from my December 2019 cruise, not sure how helpful that is - and I'm pretty sure the costs aren't even close anymore!

excursions.pdf

• Thanks 1

On 4/22/2023 at 7:30 PM, julig22 said:

I have a cruise in Australia booked for December 2024 and there are no excursions listed yet, but not surprising.

I scanned the list of excursions from my December 2019 cruise, not sure how helpful that is - and I'm pretty sure the costs aren't even close anymore!

excursions.pdf 2.28 MB · 5 downloads

Thank you so much!   It will be nice to have the general names and price relationships even though I am sure the actual prices in 2025 will be much higher.

I totally get that the shore excursions aren't showing up in our planners, I just wish that at least some were available at Shore Excursion Search | Norwegian Cruise Line (ncl.com) like so many other ports and itineraries. 

11 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

Thank you so much!   It will be nice to have the general names and price relationships even though I am sure the actual prices in 2025 will be much higher.

I totally get that the shore excursions aren't showing up in our planners, I just wish that at least some were available at Shore Excursion Search | Norwegian Cruise Line (ncl.com) like so many other ports and itineraries. 

They were taken off a few months ago.  COVID probably changed things so much that what they were showing was too out of synch with what they ended up offering this past winter.

30 minutes ago, Karaboudjan said:

They were taken off a few months ago.  COVID probably changed things so much that what they were showing was too out of synch with what they ended up offering this past winter.

Thanks for the info.  They have info from 2022/2023 season though, so it would be nice if they listed something.