Festival Shows/Reservations now needed

tbmrt

I was surprised to read that the Festival Shows must now be booked onboard rather than just walking up.

Some of my shows overlap with some of the Festival Shows so I guess I'll have to pass on the Festival Shows.  I'd feel guilty booking regular shows and Festival Shows that overlap.

Would you miss any of the regular shows in order to attend the Festival Shows?

48 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

I'd feel guilty booking regular shows and Festival Shows that overlap.

Double book shows if you want. Not attending a show you booked won't leave an empty seat.  

Popular shows like Duel Reality start offering 'standby' sailors admission 15 minutes before show time for no-shows.  If you don't show up at the door 15 minutes prior to showtime, staff can and may cancel your reservation and give your seats to sailors in the standby line. (That's how it's worded in the fine print on the app anyway.)

4 hours ago, tbmrt said:

I was surprised to read that the Festival Shows must now be booked onboard rather than just walking up.

Some of my shows overlap with some of the Festival Shows so I guess I'll have to pass on the Festival Shows.  I'd feel guilty booking regular shows and Festival Shows that overlap.

Would you miss any of the regular shows in order to attend the Festival Shows?

in my experience, they've always required a reservation.  valiant in december (the magnets a capella group in the red room) and scarlet twice in february (tamar broadbent comedy cabaret thing on the first, and on the second, quite possibly the worst comic i've seen in years whose name escapes me).

the only show i'm aware of that doesn't require a reservation has been around the world with the diva.

21 minutes ago, _tacocat_ said:

the only show i'm aware of that doesn't require a reservation has been around the world with the diva.

i think there are a couple of other shows in the Manor like the Hostess sings her Secrets where it’s possible just to walk in and watch from the back of the room too.