Sailor Loot Question

jame_g

Is there any way to see the sailor loot associated with your booking in your online account? For example, if I am supposed to have a bar tab included in my booking, is there any way to see it when I'm in my account / managing my booking? Thanks!

The app, in my experience, has always been wrong prior to boarding.  For me, it was showing $350 when I knew I had $750.  The website and my travel agent's info had it correct.  It took about 24 hours after embarkation to straighten out this time.  On our previous cruise, the app got it right within an hour or so after boarding.  I don't know what their problems are, but the app is totally wonky.

I've been notified today that I've missed 3 fitness classes and am being charged $0.  OK, so no charge, but I only signed up for one class on Monday and one class today.  I attended and swiped in on both of them/. Sailor Services said the app was messed up due to the time changes.

• Thanks 1

Loot can be used for any purchase on the ship including but not limited to spa, shore excursions, shopping, alcohol, etc.  Bar tab can be used on any beverage that has a cost and is  purchased outside of a store (does not include items bought in duty free shop).   Many VV special offers include some amount of loot and/or complimentary bar tab.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1