Western 6 Day Magic Cruise Question

wemjam

Doing the 6 day Western Caribbean cruise in December with my elderly parents.  Want to surprise them with a night in a specialty restaurant, but not familiar with the Magic.

1st Night is night at Sea, then Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya, then last night at sea again.

So, mom HAS to have the MDR lobster formal night (don't even get me started on the merits of the MDR lobster night 🤣 and I know the steakhouse is better... but she will kill me if she misses the MDR night), so I want to avoid that night.  Which night will be the formal night where they have the Lobster on the menu in MDR please.  If I had to guess I am thinking the 1st day at sea?

Also what will be the 2nd formal night (last night at sea maybe, or Costa Maya?)

Any help is appreciated

It is doubtful that they will have a formal night on the last night of the cruise. So, I would bet that 2nd formal night would be on the Costa Maya day.  Just got off the Magic (8 day), and lobster was served on the 2nd formal night, not the first.