Recommendation Wanted: AI Beach Club

mreic082

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a recommendation for an all-inclusive beach club day pass. For context, it's myself and my husband, both in our early 40s. We are looking for good food and drinks, clean facilities, relaxing, and great beach. We don't need it to be completely quiet, but aren't looking for a party either. I'd love to hear some of your experiences! 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, mreic082 said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm looking for a recommendation for an all-inclusive beach club day pass. For context, it's myself and my husband, both in our early 40s. We are looking for good food and drinks, clean facilities, relaxing, and great beach. We don't need it to be completely quiet, but aren't looking for a party either. I'd love to hear some of your experiences! 

Thanks!

Lots of reviews and comparisons on this board for the regulars -  Nachi Cocom, Mr Sanchos, Paradise Beach. 

There are also day passes to several resort hotels available. Plus some smaller beach club/ bars depending on facilities you require.

Nachi for uncrowded, relaxing and good/food/service.

Paradise Beach or Sanchos for a livelier atmosphere (the facilities and food are better at PB than Sanchos IMHO).

For a smaller facility with no beach, but pool, snorkeling and good food/drinks that is walking distance from most ships check out Del Mar Latino.

4 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Nachi for uncrowded, relaxing and good/food/service.

Paradise Beach or Sanchos for a livelier atmosphere (the facilities and food are better at PB than Sanchos IMHO).

For a smaller facility with no beach, but pool, snorkeling and good food/drinks that is walking distance from most ships check out Del Mar Latino.

We are big fans of Del Mar for convenience, price and relaxation (generally, although it has become more popular and noisy depending on crowd) BUT it  is very small and no beach. It has a website.

Best idea is to look at the last page or two of this forum and pick out some of the names then check out photos and facilities to see which appeal.