2 Items missing from our Activities & Services Order History

phoneman69

We are sailing on the Carnival Venezia in June this year. We had ordered and paid for 2 mermaid sling back bags and beach towels for the Grand kids along with other items. The sling back bags & towels no longer show in our order history. How does Carnival reimburse us for the cost of these items ? Have looked at the credit card statements and not seen a credit posted yet. Don't know long items have been removed as it was just noticed on 4/25. I don't see an OBC posted on my sailing either. 

Is it still on the main Carnival shop page you originally ordered from?  If not,  they may have ran out or discontinued the item. (supply chain issue?)  Either way you should be reimbursed on your credit card in 5-10 business days - maybe from the 4/25 date you noticed no reimbursement.   You can call CCL and ask.   I would bring a copy of your order on the ship if you don't get reimbursed by your June cruise so you can ask for obc at that point.

1 hour ago, phoneman69 said:

We are sailing on the Carnival Venezia in June this year. We had ordered and paid for 2 mermaid sling back bags and beach towels for the Grand kids along with other items. The sling back bags & towels no longer show in our order history. How does Carnival reimburse us for the cost of these items ? Have looked at the credit card statements and not seen a credit posted yet. Don't know long items have been removed as it was just noticed on 4/25. I don't see an OBC posted on my sailing either. 

It could be they don't have and you should be reimbursed, OR it could be a glitch.  I had something similar happen where something didn't show up all of a sudden.  I had to call the fun shops who said they "showed" the order and it was still good.  So I asked for the technical department since I could not see it on my end.  The technical department ended up sorting it out.

Just call and make sure you select the option for the Fun Shops.... 

• Like 1