Thoughts on taking entire pizzas from the buffet

15 hours ago, Laszlo said:

Its pretty clear when you have 5,6,7 people standing in a line waiting for the next person to get done putting food on their plate their is clearly a line there

I am picturing a conga line starting at the entrance near the pool area and snaking through the entire buffet area. No cutting or leaving the line please.  Doesn't matter that the buffet is designed to have stations for easy access.  No interaction with the Conga-Buffet Line. 

This is why I always go to the aft buffet area.  The Conga Line people tend to form their defenses in the front buffet area. That way I am free to enjoy. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, redmomof4 said:

I feel like NCL has mentioned on ships in the past that there are "stations" in the Buffet and you don't have to wait way back in a line if you want to hit up a different station. Obviously, if there are people at the pizza station and you want pizza, get behind, but if the sandwich station is after the pizza and there's no line for Sammies, I'm passing the pizza people to grab a sammie!

No question.  There is no big line just to get into the Buffet (as I did experience on Royal last year).  The individual stations sometimes do have a few people waiting (e.g omelet station).  Don’t cut in front of those people waiting.  Wait your turn, like everyone else.

Every time someone tries to cut in stating “I only need a little of this or that” from the station, backs everyone else up.  Same with the pizza thief.  Not willing to wait their turn, they duped the OP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

No question.  There is no big line just to get into the Buffet (as I did experience on Royal last year).  The individual stations sometimes do have a few people waiting (e.g omelet station).  Don’t cut in front of those people waiting.  Wait your turn, like everyone else.

We are on the same page!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1