All #inclusive

tokyo1949

1 hour ago, tokyo1949 said:

We booked a cruise with a cruise company. Its an all inclusive cruise on /reflection for september. My query is that on the Celebrity website under my booking it doesnt mention the all inclusive part should it?

I go to Manage Reservation, click on Plan my Cruise, then click on my initials at the top right and select Order History.

There I can see a $0 entry for Basic internet for 1 device, and another for an untitled item with a photo of some mojitos (that's the classic drink package).  That's the only place I see the All Included items online.  And these didn't show up immediately after I booked.  I think it took 5-7 days or so before they showed up.

Edited by bigAWL

1 hour ago, bigAWL said:

I go to Manage Reservation, click on Plan my Cruise, then click on my initials at the top right and select Order History.

There I can see a $0 entry for Basic internet for 1 device, and another for an untitled item with a photo of some mojitos (that's the classic drink package).  That's the only place I see the All Included items online.  And these didn't show up immediately after I booked.  I think it took 5-7 days or so before they showed up.

Thanks tried that and got what you said so much happier now.

you can see them as line items on your invoice, too, but that might be after final payment. the codes would be slightly different, but you see BEV for drinks and INTERNET for WiFi and GRAT for tips and a - sign in front of the amounts in the tally.

Edited by njsmom

The gratuities for AI are for you room attendants, food servers and others covered by the daily service charges. Gratuities will be added for all drinks above you drink package limits in the difference between the cap and price of the drink. Gratuities are not included for room service, spa services, wine by the bottles, Gelato purchases, cabin mini bar, and specialty restaurants, a gratuity charge will be added to your account for those purchases for 18-20%