Another itinerary change for Navigator

12 minutes ago, seasickphil said:

Pcardad

I am totally ok at not calling in on Stavanger, as originally there was no sea days. So to have one now is a bonus for us but maybe not everyone on the cruise see it that way.

We all know that whatever is said on here, Regent will not change their minds regarding this and that's fine by me, most people know that cruise travel have different rules/regulations than other forms of transport. Call me old fashioned if you like but i tend to judge firms by the way they respond/deal with changes or amendments that they have to make, with that in mind i don't think that Regent have truly shone in this area. That could change to be fair because they may well yet respond to my follow up email.

I also fully understand that not everyone feels the same as me regarding the way Regent have responded to questions asked about their change of itinerary on this cruise. 

Yessir - I am not saying they are off the hook. Just that it is possible they have a blanket policy with regard to certain types of disclosure.

• Like 2