Yokohama Changeover Day Tour

donaldsc

Perhaps I should post this on the Princess board but I will try this one 1st.  We are doing a B2B Princess Japan cruise with a changeover in  Yokohama.  We have done long cruises but never a true B2B.  In theory the ship starts debarking at 6:30.  People will be embarking and debarking on that date but we are staying on board.  I want to set up a tour for the changeover date.  Does anyone know how Princess this.  Can we just walk off the ship at any time or do we have to sit around on the ship until they release us.  If the latter what time will we be able to get off the ship and meet our guide.

DON

You need to ask Princess.

In Japan, like in most countries, once the ship has been cleared by authorities, any passenger is free to go ashore.

But you will be on a big mass market ship that may try to do crowd control by limiting who can go ashore when.

Only Princess Management people can tell you if they plan to do that on the day you want to go ashore.They may not even know themselves yet. There could be many last-minute factors that could cause them to decide to do this.