Whats the Encore up to today?

On 6/10/2023 at 7:57 PM, JCDCA said:

It’s not on Broadway and is a very pedestrian show with some quite average pub singers.  It’s not great.  

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but it is far from the consensus. Most will tell you it is one of the best, if not THE best, show on any ship they've sailed.

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 1:41 AM, Sydneyberlin said:

They axed Kinky Boots which we were really keen to watch and now sell the second tier Choir of Man as the main act. It’s okay to maybe watch once, but certainly nothing to write home about.

Having seen both shows on Encore in November, I wouldn't characterize Choir as "second tier" at all.  I get that you might not have enjoyed the show, but, in my opinion, it was every bit a headlining show as Kinky Boots was. 

On 6/11/2023 at 10:57 AM, JCDCA said:

It’s not on Broadway and is a very pedestrian show with some quite average pub singers.  It’s not great.  

That's exactly how we felt.

The main thing though is, whatever your taste, when we booked the cruise, they still had Kinky Boots as the main show and STILL also the Choir of Man. As the secondary show. And now they've just given the main show the boots, pardon the pun, without any replacement.