Noordam in Vancouver

Fedlass

Does anyone know if the Noordam docks backwards at Canada Place or if it docks head on?  I know it's a weird question, but since we are sailing on the Noordam, just want to know if our cabin will be facing the dock or the water.  Thanks so much!

Depends on the week. I just came back on Noordam last week and we backed in.

The Captain/Staff Captain  decides before hand depending on things like crew drills, cleaning and painting.

Thanks so much for your responses! Our cabin will be on the starboard side, so I'm not sure I'm upset or glad.  (Watching the port authority guys put our luggage on the ship ((always interesting)) or watching the float planes on the other sides.  Either are interesting.  I'll just be happy sailing on the Noordam!   But appreciate your responses so much!  Just was curious.

47 minutes ago, Fedlass said:

Thanks so much for your responses! Our cabin will be on the starboard side, so I'm not sure I'm upset or glad.  (Watching the port authority guys put our luggage on the ship ((always interesting)) or watching the float planes on the other sides.  Either are interesting.  I'll just be happy sailing on the Noordam!   But appreciate your responses so much!  Just was curious.

We were starboard on the Noordam and had nice views. But we also went out on deck to watch before sail away.