Yacht Club...what is not included?

kaz828

47 minutes ago, sbcs5390 said:

I was surprised when I walked past the spa on day 1 and asked that they said YC needed reservations. They said the concierge will handle it. I went up and the concierge set it up for after dinner. 

I think after the first day it got warm enough that I focused on the YC pool deck. On a day in the afternoon it started raining and I called the Concierge after I finished work and asked her to call and see if I could come by right now. She called back and said they didn’t answer. She said it would probably be fine to just go down. As I waited at the counter where you get your locker key, the man who had given me the key the other day recognized me. Although he appeared to be scheduling a massage for someone, he held up the locker key and gestured for me to come forward. I would have been fine waiting as there were several spa staff all busy with people. We didn’t have to leave key cards as collateral. 

In the end I didn’t use it a lot since the sun was nice and it needed a bit more upkeep. 

Yeah, if the weathers nice I will be much more likely to be on the pool deck than the spa.