Love it or Hate it, the new “Love Boat Dream” dessert.

Cruising Juls

13 hours ago, Thrak said:

This was an outright lie. The Love Boat Dream was around for a very long time before Princess ever had a deal with Norman Love.

That didn't mean that Norman Love wasn't contracted to make it during a certain period.

12 hours ago, 4cats4me said:

Looks cheap and disgusting. Not interested in red cake. 

It’s really not a red cake.  It’s red cocoa spray- which has been all the rage.  It’s definitely not cheap.  If you like raspberries and chocolate, you will like this.

1 hour ago, CynCyn said:

It’s really not a red cake.  It’s red cocoa spray- which has been all the rage.  It’s definitely not cheap.  If you like raspberries and chocolate, you will like this.

It doesn’t appeal “to me.” 
I have never cared for fruit - chocolate mixtures, 

and the red color is off putting.

Mayonnaise is all the rage, too, but I refuse to eat it.  

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

With all of this controversy, now I've got to try it. 😁

I kind of like it.

First world problems.  Who knew a dessert could get everyone so riled up? It is right up there with formal nights, smoking, and Share!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CynCyn said:

I kind of like it.

First world problems.  Who knew a dessert could get everyone so riled up? It is right up there with formal nights, smoking, and Share!

I don't care for any of them but I will order the dessert, whether it's good, I'll have to decide for myself. I can hardly remember the original Love Boat dessert. It always seems that something else catches my eye. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CynCyn said:

I kind of like it.

Don't forget Plus vs Non-Plus!

Honestly, I could see myself ordering one just to see exactly how bad it is, IF there wasn't something already on the desert menu that tempted me, or if I just wasn't hungry for desert that night.  I kind of need to experience this infamy for myself now.  I'll probably order one of those premium desert monstrosities as well, just for the experience, laughs and a photo to laugh about with my friends/family back home.

And if I'm really itching for a good deserts, it looks like there's lots of other opportunities to pick something up after leaving the dining room.

• Like 1