Experience More package question

SoBaycruiser

I have a question about booking one of the Experience More packages.  Is the package for both persons named on the reservation?   In other words, if I book the Enjoyment package, can I use the excursion credit for excursions for both myself and my spouse?  Does my spouse automatically become the 2nd person  on the drink package?  Does it matter which one of us purchases the package?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Billy Butlin said:

Another question please.

Do you have to use the all of the Shore Excursions OBCsolely on shore excursions or can you use a portion in the on board shop or even SPA

Regards

If it is designated as for shore excursions, then that is all you can use it on. It’s also the same for OBC designated as for use in the Spa (for example in one of the Experience More packages) - that can only be used in the spa.

Don’t be fooled about that on the ship  - if your account shows on the TV, the OBC may not be separated out, but if you spend it on the wrong thing you may end up being charged. We got caught out by that last year when I bought shop items with Spa OBC and ended up paying something on my credit card, even though I thought we’d just spent OBC. 

• Like 1