OBC For Cheers?

CChamp

I am sailing on the Mardi Gras in Sept. and was wondering if I can use my On Board Credit to help pay for Cheers? If not Cheers, can it be used to pay Gratuities? Thanks in advance.

19 minutes ago, CChamp said:

I am sailing on the Mardi Gras in Sept. and was wondering if I can use my On Board Credit to help pay for Cheers? If not Cheers, can it be used to pay Gratuities? Thanks in advance.

yes, you can use it for cheers. As you purchase it online it will allow you to apply obc

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, CChamp said:

As bigdog1958 pointed out you can PREpay for your cheers and use your OBC.  This will allow you to save a little bit more as pre-purchasing is cheaper then buying onboard for cheers.  

Look in your booking and you will see "Drink Packages" this is where you can prepurchase it.

At check out it will prompt you that you have OBC you can use and you just click to apply it, then you will pay the difference with CC or Gift Card.

• Like 1