Specific question about Quantum OTS

Do they have slow dancing on the Quantum OTS?  I'm talking about "cheek to cheek" or ballroom type dancing.  We sail the Quantum OTS to Alaska in June and I was hoping to get some dancing in with Mrs Fan (every night if possible but would settle for a few nights).

Not the DJ/club stuff with a bunch of 20/30-somethings.  I asked this on another board and got mixed reactions as no one seems to have a definitive answer.

I stated in the other post that slow dancing seemed to have fallen out of favor with couples for some reason. 

If anyone has sailed the Quantum lately and would know the answer, I'd greatly appreciate it.

We sailed the Voyager OTS in October and there was a duo that I think were husband and wife.  He had a synth machine that played percussion, bass and some cords. He played the guitar, and she sang.  They were okay and they played a couple of hours for a night or two in the Star Lounge that had a dance floor.  Other than that, there was nothing.