Boarding and disembarking in different ports

TheBigBean

I was wondering if it was possible to board in Fort-de-France and disembark in Pointe-à-Pitre 8 days later? On my recent cruise this looked to be possible, but how does it work with immigration? My passport was not stamped either on boarding or disembarking, but it was the same port. Does something different happen if you are not coming back.

Chances are your passport was scanned when you checked in…or at the airport when you arrived?  Are you looking at the Seaside cruises?  They are all r/t Martinique with first port Guadeloupe.  To debark in Guadeloupe you would have to book the whole second cruise.  You can’t just stay on an extra day.  EM

5 hours ago, TheBigBean said:

Fort-de-France and Pointe-à-Pitre are both in France so from a legal standpoint, I don't think it would matter. But as Essiesmom mentions above, if you're on a 7-nt cruise then how would you purchase that 8th night since they don't sell it that way?

For clarity, my passport was stamped on arrival and departure at FDF airport, even though we were flying to France. It was not stamped at the cruise terminal.

It's definitely possible to get on at different ports with MSC because quite a few people did it on our cruise. Even though FDF was the last stop for everyone people boarded at pretty much every port along the way.

What I don't know is if this is only allowed for EU passport holders.