Tour from Santiago cruise port (San Antonio) to Santiago

SophieM

We are looking for a tour that would pick us up at the cruise port and then go to Valparaiso before finishing in Santiago. Have any of you done something like that?

Thanks!

We did a wonderful tour of Valparaiso, then a winery visit with an extraordinary lunch in a spectacular winery. I’m sure they’d deliver you to Santiago afterwards. Greatest meal on our 20 day voyage, far surpassing anything on the ship! 🥰

4 hours ago, pinotlover said:

We did a wonderful tour of Valparaiso, then a winery visit with an extraordinary lunch in a spectacular winery. I’m sure they’d deliver you to Santiago afterwards. Greatest meal on our 20 day voyage, far surpassing anything on the ship! 🥰

Thanks, Pinot! Do you recall the name of the tour company?

1 hour ago, Dobby36 said:

We did this company in march and organized a group through our roll call to bring the price per person down. Started at port San Antonio, did wineries and Valparaiso and ended In Santiago with appropriate hotel drop offs.  Very nice guide and clean AC,d van. Def recommend. 
https://puertosanantoniotours.com

Thank you! I’ll check them out. 

17 hours ago, SophieM said:

Thanks, Pinot! Do you recall the name of the tour company?

Send an email to alramirezchile@gmail.com

give him your information and he’ll take wonderful care of you. Tell him you want to go to Villard just like Sandy did.

16 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

Send an email to alramirezchile@gmail.com

give him your information and he’ll take wonderful care of you. Tell him you want to go to Villard just like Sandy did.

I’ll do that right now! Did you stay inValparaiso then?

8 minutes ago, SophieM said:

No. They picked us up at the ship. We drove to Valparaiso and did a half day tour. Then went to the winery and had a tasting and wine paired lunch. Villard is fabulous.

We then returned to ship. He will take you to yout hotel of choice in Santiago or whatever you want.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

No. They picked us up at the ship. We drove to Valparaiso and did a half day tour. Then went to the winery and had a tasting and wine paired lunch. Villard is fabulous.

We then returned to ship. He will take you to yout hotel of choice in Santiago or whatever you want.

Thanks!

We used www.chileshoretours.com

They took us from the terminal, did a Valparaiso city tour, wine tasting on the way to Santiago, finishing at the airport.

Great service and great guides, I also used them in Puerto Montt. Claudio is such a nice man !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are doing a tour with Tours by Locals in Montevideo.  When you look at a tour you can also see reviews of the guide.  I use tour guides who meet the needs for our day and are flexible.  Tours by Locals is a really good option.  Cherie

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 5/24/2023 at 8:03 AM, SophieM said:

Hi. Did you end up finding a tour from the San Antonio port to go to Santiago ?  any of those recommended here?. We are 4 people on Oceania Marina arriving 14feb and would be happy to share.  Let me know as I’ve sent a couple of emails requesting info. 

• 3 weeks later...

We just returned this morning from our cruise. We also used San Antonio Tours and they were wonderful. We kept in contact during the cruise with WhatsAp. We were picked up about 8:45 and dropped off at the airport at 5:15. After our drop off they continued to town to drop off the two other couples at their hotels. Had a fabulous day ending at a winery for a relaxing finale. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have been in contact with Michael Arnold of San Antonio tours, concerning getting a tour guide for Vina and Valparaiso and to provide transportation the following day to Santiago Airport. He went out of his way to assist us and provide useful information whereby he had little financial gain for himself. Would consider using his services in the future and recommend to friends heading down to Santiago. Jeffrey L

• Like 1