Pictures of Cats and also Carnival Venezia Maiden Inaugural First Revenue Cruise

BlerkOne

Loving your review, so are my cats.    Not sure if you can answer this but I just booked an aft wrap on the Venenzia, its listed as a TM, does that mean we are allowed into the private terrazza area, if so do we have to enter mid ship at the private entrance or can we go down the stairs and get in, we are on 8th floor. Enjoy the rest of your journey!

1 hour ago, coscab said:

Loving your review, so are my cats.    Not sure if you can answer this but I just booked an aft wrap on the Venenzia, its listed as a TM, does that mean we are allowed into the private terrazza area, if so do we have to enter mid ship at the private entrance or can we go down the stairs and get in, we are on 8th floor. Enjoy the rest of your journey!

We just finished Chef's Table and are in a food coma so I'll have to get back to you on that.

1 hour ago, coscab said:

TM is the stateroom category and yes, it is a Terrazza Premium Vista. Looks like 410 sq ft total area (incl balcony) - huge. You could enter from Deck 5 port or starboard outside decks, through the Carnivale bar. The stairs near your cabin would be crew only (I think).

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

TM is the stateroom category and yes, it is a Terrazza Premium Vista. Looks like 410 sq ft total area (incl balcony) - huge. You could enter from Deck 5 port or starboard outside decks, through the Carnivale bar. The stairs near your cabin would be crew only (I think).

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your coma to help me out.🤣 

Are the back elevators and stairs blocked from getting to  the bar?  Have a blessed evening!

1 hour ago, coscab said:

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your coma to help me out.🤣 

Are the back elevators and stairs blocked from getting to  the bar?  Have a blessed evening!

Not at all.