Included Wines on Voyager if interested

The R Collection Lot 5 is a field blend made from five varietals including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Zinfandel.

In the U.S. you can buy the 2021 vintage on wine.com for $11.99.

I agree price doesn't matter if you like it.

• Like 1

I’ve had plenty of very good wines for under $20. I was just wondering if this was an included wine or an upgraded wine. I will certainly give it a try. I’m sure I will find 1 or 2 Cabernet’s to my liking.

The concept of offering cheap wines paired with "fine dining" is not unique to Regent. It has also been my experience on Seabourn, Windstar, & Celebrity suites. I can't imagine a "fine dining" restaurant on land offering these wines on their wine list at any price. For us, the wine pairing with a special dinner is an important part of the meal & the included wines just don't hold up their end of the partnership. The good news for us is that there are lots of good bottles for purchase on the revenue list. My experience on all the lines I have traveled is that they are priced at about the U.S. retail price. Fine dining restaurants in the U.S. normally charge double the retail price for a bottle of wine. We do drink the cheap stuff with lunch or as an aperitif & I wouldn't put real champagne in my breakfast mimosa.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2023 at 6:10 PM, pappy1022 said:

I’ve had plenty of very good wines for under $20. I was just wondering if this was an included wine or an upgraded wine. I will certainly give it a try. I’m sure I will find 1 or 2 Cabernet’s to my liking.

It was included…