Crystal E-mail to Travel Agents for Booked/Paid Passengers

JusttheTwoofUs

Has anyone else's travel agent received the e-mail below?

----------------------------

"We are excited to be welcoming your clients aboard Crystal Serenity soon. As our valued first guests, we wanted to update you with some exciting information.

Our dedicated team of Destination Experience Managers has been working hard to source the best shore experiences for your clients. We are pleased to say that these experiences have been curated uniquely for our guests and will be available to book in their 'My Account' portal 60 days prior to departure. They will also receive instructions on how to create this account on the Crystal website. Here they can make and find all of their reservation information, including shore excursions, dining reservations and much more.

Please ensure that they also complete their 'Guest Information Form' with their passport information and personal details prior to departure, as they will not be able to embark without this completed in advance.

On behalf of all of us at Crystal, thank you for being a trusted partner. If you have any questions regarding this change, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our sales team.
Sincerely,
Crystal Cruises"
-------------------------------------------------------

I checked the Crystal website and don't see anywhere where we can get to "My Account".  We are booked for 9/19 Quebec to NY, and just made final payment a few days ago.  We did have an "old Crystal" sign-on, but don't see on the "New Crystal" website where we can sign on. Maybe this was just advance notice to travel agents and they will be sending us an e-mail sometime in the near future.  But it's confusing when they don't give enough information so that the client knows what to expect.  We will "receive instructions", but how and when??  The e-mail can be interpreted that we will not be able to book dining reservations, etc. until 60 days prior, rather than after full payment.

At least things seem to be moving forward, but slowly and mysteriously.  I have asked my TA to contact Crystal for more information, but that shouldn't be necessary.  The information should be in the e-mail.  Why make the TA make a phone call to get information which it sounds like is now available?

Phyllis
  • Like 1

I am on the cruise following yours, and receive the same letter today from my agent. There is a statement in the letter that says we will be able to access My Account 60 days prior to departure so both of us are probably looking at sometime in July. I hope we both have great cruises!

• Like 3

We also received the letter today, through our TA.  We expect to see My Account availability when Patty expects it will appear.  Availability of it to us will probably be a bit later.  We're scheduled to be on back-to-back New York to Quebec to NY starting 9/27.  

Bon Voyage to all of the NC guests who will precede us -- and to those of you who will be with us and following.   Bob & Bob (OC veterans 2001-2019)

• Like 6

TOday should be the day we can log in and choose excursions, etc.  There is a Log In link now. SO I tried to log in.  Got a message that my email is not recognized.    Yet I've received many emails from New Crystal at the email.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gwesq said:

TOday should be the day we can log in and choose excursions, etc.  There is a Log In link now. SO I tried to log in.  Got a message that my email is not recognized.    Yet I've received many emails from New Crystal at the email.  

Never mind - got in - have to register from scratch