How do you delete or remove an item from cart?

I tried to find the answer and too many threads come out that don’t have anything to do with it. RCI finally posted excursions to a port on the cruise that I am sailing on next week. I put an excursion in the cart because the other ones below were for other ports that I already had booked. As I continued to scroll down I found another one that was for the whole day. I tried to put it in the cart but it is not allowing me to do it and I cannot remove the first one.

4 minutes ago, Viajera7 said:

I tried to find the answer and too many threads come out that don’t have anything to do with it. RCI finally posted excursions to a port on the cruise that I am sailing on next week. I put an excursion in the cart because the other ones below were for other ports that I already had booked. As I continued to scroll down I found another one that was for the whole day. I tried to put it in the cart but it is not allowing me to do it and I cannot remove the first one.

click the cart icon at the top right of the page, go to the checkout page

Under every item in your cart, in small blue letters, is the word "remove"

• Like 1

If you have actually purchased the excursion you can delete it from your Order History (dropdown from your account icon upper right corner of the page).  If you used a credit card it can take a week or 10 days to get money back.  OBC comes back almost immediately.

• Like 1