Saint Greg's Venezia Transatlantic May 29, 2023

Saint Greg

2 hours ago, kwokpot said:

You can also use Apple pay and just tap your phone. 

Yeah the reason why is last time I decided to do the unlimited metro which you need a card for. I was here 3 days and used $65 in metro. And really could’ve used more. The unlimited costs $33 for 7 days. But yeah I went ahead and got it again since I used so much last time. Not sure if I’ll use $33 or not. But I like having it.

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s the hotel from John Wick.

I was not online early enough to make comments before you revealed the context. I've seen this franchise enough times to recognize that building instantly. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Ok I screwed up. I thought I booked the SOL crown for today but I actually booked for tomorrow. Problem is that’s at 11 and my Hamilton is at 2. I did talk to a guy who said they’ll let me in the line an hour early. And if I just go straight to the crown and back I should be able to do it in two hours. So it’s going to be tight. But I’m going to try to do both.

Cutting it close!!! Good luck!

• Like 3

Last time in my research I got a list of what was supposed to be the best burgers in NYC. I only tried one. I didn’t think it was anything special. But I picked that one because it was convenient. This time I’m gonna for the one that 
looks the best to me. 

And yes I’m taking the subway for a cheeseburger and don’t care because I have the unlimited metro.

• Like 4
  • Haha 14

This is the place but they don’t open until noon. So I got some time to kill. You ever have one of those moments like “how did I forget that?”  I had one when I got back from NYC last year so I’m going to knock it off the list now.

IMG_8885.jpeg

IMG_8884.jpeg

• Like 9