Retrospect:  Emerald Princess, (May 20-27).

cr8tiv1

1 hour ago, Mrs K said:

I was on this trip and the next 5 day.  I tested positive on Sunday and was quarantined in the cabin for until the end of the cruise.  My husband was also positive.  We had excellent care by the medical staff, took paxlovid and Tylenol.  We are feeling better test negative but still very tired.  Now to deal with the insurance,  we have 65 cruises with princess and have never used the insurance, any suggestions?

Patience.  You should file a claim (with Princess?  and AON/your insurance).  Then sit back and wait for 3 months.  Nothing more you can do.  I am glad you have tested negative.  Just take it easy.  Naps are your friends.

• Like 1

We were also on the sailing of May 20 to May 27. May 29 (2 days after disembarking) my husband came down with Covid. On May 30 he was hospitalized. On May 31 I came down with Covid. Keep in mind we live in Florida & were in San Diego to visit our daughter. We stayed at Ramada by Wyndham in Point Loma. It was in great need of painting & repairing. This did not help our recovery any. We finally flew home June 3.

With that in mind we did a 28 day cruise from Sydney to San Francisco on the Grand Princess in March. Never got sick, even though the Captain announced a Norovirus outbreak.