VV really does pay attention to the follow up surveys

cantgetin

I wrote a rather lengthy survey response as there were several things on our April sailing that were not as good as earlier ones, and specifically mentioned some restaurant issues.  I got a response today asking for more information concerning specifically the food item ordered/restaurant and as much detail as I could provide "so we can work with our crew to improve."

I was quite impressed as my original comments were not nasty, just factual.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I had this with the daily / post-event survey as well ...   got the pop-up survey in the app,  provided some constructive feedback wrt obtaining service at On the Rocks trying to get drinks pre-dinner ...  was very cordial and framed it as a 'we want Virgin to be successful, please take our money'.

A couple of night later we were dining at Pink Agave, and the beverage manager came to find us tableside.  We had a lovely chat, talked about our observations, he comped our evening bar bill, and brought over to Espresso martinis two conclude dinner.    Scott. 

Edited by YXU AC*SE
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, YXU AC*SE said:

I had this with the daily / post-event survey as well ...   got the pop-up survey in the app,  provided some constructive feedback wrt obtaining service at On the Rocks trying to get drinks pre-dinner ...  was very cordial and framed it as a 'we want Virgin to be successful, please take our money'.

A couple of night later we were dining at Pink Agave, and the beverage manager came to find us tableside.  We had a lovely chat, talked about our observations, he comped our evening bar bill, and brought over to Espresso martinis two conclude dinner.    Scott. 

Had a similar experience with some feedback on the salad bar of all things.  The briefly made it table order only, which was counter productive and frankly just stupid.  I let sailor services and an F&B manager know and another manager came over at dinner and let us know they were immediately going back to walk-up orders for custom salads.  They listen!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1