Which London airport for Caribbean cruises departing from Barbados?

Leomins

We have a Caribbean cruise booked from an unspecified London airport, departing from Barbados in January 24. The booking says flight information will be available about 6 months before departure.

As it is now less than 6 months before the first cruises start in November 23, I was wondering if anyone had had their London flights confirmed yet? I realise ours may not be exactly the same but was hoping for a clue as to where we might be flying from 😊

11 minutes ago, david63 said:

My guess would be Gatwick

The last 2 we did were both Gatwick but they were with Thomas Cook airline which no longer exists obviously.

Virgin have moved out of Gatwick so I’m guessing between Gatwick and Heathrow?

It will most likely be a TUI charter flight from Gatwick.  Usually two depart Friday and two Saturday.  Earlier flight generally around 10.15-10.30, later one around 11.30.   These have  been the times in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 so doubt much different.  I just booked for January 2024 whilst onboard Arvia with premium economy and the sales team told me it would be TUI.   Hope that helps.

13 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

It will most likely be a TUI charter flight from Gatwick.  Usually two depart Friday and two Saturday.  Earlier flight generally around 10.15-10.30, later one around 11.30.   These have  been the times in 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 so doubt much different.  I just booked for January 2024 whilst onboard Arvia with premium economy and the sales team told me it would be TUI.   Hope that helps.

Thanks so much, that’s really helpful 😊

• Like 1