MSC seashore balcony-what deck to choose?

dizgal64

Hello all. Wondering if you could help me out. 
we are going to book for next April. Just came off the celebrity summit and were on deck 9 below buffet. Actually didn’t have a problem with being below the buffet at all. What I didn’t like though was that on that ship the buffet deck sticks out some so we were always in shade and had that deck over us. I would have picked another deck if I’d known that. 
So on the Seashore, if I pick balcony, is there a floor like that that I have to be aware of? I know how to look and see what exactly is above and below me. I just don’t know how to tell if a deck sticks out or maybe a balcony has non-see through railing or something. 
Anyone have a great balcony room/area on Seashore (and I guess her sister ships would be the same?) they’d like to tell me about?  TIA

Compared with Celebrity, I think you may be disappointed in Seashore balconies. Looking straight down from the balcony it is likely you will see a deck and perhaps extended stateroom outdoor areas, not the sea.

Edited by publicpersona