Food offering for late embarkation time

We’re looking at booking an itinerary on Marella Explorer sailing out of Corfu and the flight from our nearest airport doesn’t land in Corfu until 20:30. Does anyone have experience of flying in so late, and if so could you give me an idea of what time we could expect to get to the ship (assuming no flight delays / luggage issues etc) and whether or not there is likely to be food available once we get on board? 
Thanks in advance for any information 🙂

Airport to port is only a 10mins/15 mins transfer.We were late on arriving last year (nearer 11-30)but airport was dead quiet so breezed past security and luggage pick up and were at the port/ship check in in no more than 30 mins

Bit of walk from port check in to ship

Like Dinglebert,only food offering by time we did ship check in and got onboard was burgers,hot dogs and like 

Edited by Jim The Scot
  • Thanks 1

If you are looking at the 20.10.23 flight from Leeds Bradford we have booked that despite my o/h wanting to book the Manchester flight. I think it’s barbaric having to be at the airport for 4am for the Mcr flight but he thinks the 3pm flight from LB is too late and we lose a day but I’ve won that battle anyway to answer your question we did the same last year and Dinglebert is quite right the buffet was our only option and it was pretty bad  glad we weren’t that hungry as we had a good fish n chip lunch on our way to the airport 😂

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

When its all within the control of Tui, you would think they would keep the evening buffet food options available for passengers on later flights, not clear things off at 'normal' times. It happens on Canaries flights as well..

We arrived late in Corfu last October, and the food was absolutely dire.

The wine in the buffet was inedible too. Also this year a late arrival in a hotel with Tui, it was abysmal. The money we are paying, they should ensure there is something decent to eat after travelling.

• Thanks 1