When are shore excursions released?

We have a cruise booked on Harmony, June 23, 2024. There are shore excursions showing but is it likely that more will still be released. I have only sailed on Royal once and that was more than 7 years ago so I am not familiar with their procedures. Thanks!

Edited by HeidiHo

• HeidiHo changed the title to When are shore excursions released?
5 minutes ago, HeidiHo said:

We have a cruise booked on Harmony, June 23, 2024. There are shore excursions showing but is it likely that more will still be released. I have only sailed on Royal once and that was more than 7 years ago so I am not familiar with their procedures. Thanks!

I'm on Harmony in February of 2024 and there have been some starting to appear, but still not many.  You've got over a year, so give it some time.  

One thing I found helpful for planning for our 2024 cruise was that google document that helps you create a link to show what another cruise has for booking.   So, I found an upcoming cruise this month that was the same as mine, and then looked at what they had.   There is a thread here with that document.  So, at least you can see what is likely to be offered and pick your favorites.  Ours is in Feb and the excursions have been coming in in dribs and drabs.