Dividing up Cruise Cash

soccermom4

I see that my TA applied our OBC as Cruise Cash to each of our 3 staterooms.  The problem is, it seems to be associated with only 1 person in each cabin.  Can we go to Guest Services and get the Cruise Cash split between the 2 occupants of each cabin?  I know it'll be easier for my husband and I and the 4 "kids" if it is divided.  Also hope to have Tips hitting equally against the Cruise Cash for each person.

2 minutes ago, soccermom4 said:

I see that my TA applied our OBC as Cruise Cash to each of our 3 staterooms.  The problem is, it seems to be associated with only 1 person in each cabin.  Can we go to Guest Services and get the Cruise Cash split between the 2 occupants of each cabin?  I know it'll be easier for my husband and I and the 4 "kids" if it is divided.  Also hope to have Tips hitting equally against the Cruise Cash for each person.

How many Sail and sign accounts per room?

Everyone will have their own account (the kids are in their 20s).  I have them all tied to 1 credit card, if that makes any difference.  My husband and I ran into an issue on our last cruise (HAL) when we each put our own card on our accounts and his wasn't drawing down the OBC.  Once we merged onto one credit card, it got sorted out.

i have it all applied to mine and it will draw from my account for everyone,   This way I can see spending.    THe folio will tell you who is spending what

2 hours ago, serene56 said:

i have it all applied to mine and it will draw from my account for everyone,   This way I can see spending.    THe folio will tell you who is spending what

It is just me and my wife but on the Hub app they split the cruise cash between us and we just leave it that way because it is irrelevant. In the end the cruise cash all goes to the one credit card and the cruise cash pays the first bills that would go to that credit card no matter whose sign and sail card was used.

So, the cruise cash balance shown on a particular sail and sign card doesn't really mean anything when all the sail and sign cards close out to one credit card. The gratuities will also all go to that one credit card.

Edited by icft
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Since they've started allowing the use of OBC for shore excursions prior to the cruise we've not boarded with any, but I recall that it was split between the passengers in the cabin. I think my sons might have had some OBC on our last cruise, I'll check and see how that was handled for them.

13 hours ago, serene56 said:

Thanks everyone. Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly- So I will see the folios for all 6 passengers and the total cruise cash will be used against the total expenses because I tied them all to my CC?

5 hours ago, soccermom4 said:

Thanks everyone. Just to make sure I’m understanding correctly- So I will see the folios for all 6 passengers and the total cruise cash will be used against the total expenses because I tied them all to my CC?

Yep!

• Thanks 1