Haven Courtesy Hold

Chesneygirl

Does NCL allow a 24 hour courtesy hold for Haven category suite?

Just trying to figure out some logistics before booking and there's only one suite left in the category that we are looking at.

Edited by Chesneygirl

• Chesneygirl changed the title to Haven Courtesy Hold

They have for me on previous occasions..Best way to find out is to contact them either by calling or using their chat function.  Just an FYI, I've experienced situations where the website was showing Haven availability to include the stateroom number only to find out that when I attempted to book it, it really was not available.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, jemz1949 said:

They have for me on previous occasions..Best way to find out is to contact them either by calling or using their chat function.  Just an FYI, I've experienced situations where the website was showing Haven availability to include the stateroom number only to find out that when I attempted to book it, it really was not available.  

I gave them a call and they were able to put a hold on it. 

Thanks for your reply! 

• Like 1

You could have simply booked the cabin and not yet paid the deposit to find out.  Sometimes though it is not the cabin type that matters, it is often how close to sailing date you are trying to book that matters.

Should be possible, as long as the cruise is more than 120 days out.  If you do a mock booking online, the hold seems to vary from 24hrs up to 72hrs. If you call, they might give you more time.