Panama Canal 10-24-2023 strange itinerary change

tallfir

For what it's worth - Day 6 is back to Cartagena, Columbia as it was when the cruise was booked. I did not receive any communication from Viking to explain the change. Did anyone else receive anything from Viking?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Anyone else notice that Day 11 which is supposed to be Leon, now says "Sail the Pacific Ocean"? On August 8 when I booked my shore excursions, it was there and I booked one of the included tours. My tour still shows up on my calendar but if you look at that day on shore excursions it says all shore excursions are sold out. Not sure what's going on there.

2 hours ago, junglejane said:

Anyone else notice that Day 11 which is supposed to be Leon, now says "Sail the Pacific Ocean"? On August 8 when I booked my shore excursions, it was there and I booked one of the included tours. My tour still shows up on my calendar but if you look at that day on shore excursions it says all shore excursions are sold out. Not sure what's going on there.

I posted earlier the same thing for our cruise in January. Now it is a 9 day “sea day” cruise  with 5 days with excursions unless they add another stop. Someone suggested it could be the political situation in Nicaragua….who knows. Don’t know how I feel about 9/5 ratio…