Celebration-Java Blue?

gatorchinsky

I was watching some videos of the Celebration and noticed at Java Blue they have a grab and go case. I know these items are free of charge. I also saw next to that a beverage case. If you have the CHEERS package, are the canned sodas free? I know with CHEERS the drinks Java Blue serves are free, but wasn’t sure about actual cans of soda. Thx!

• Like 1

The display case immediately to the right of the coffee counter is filled with the standard "upcharge" pastries/cake.  The display case further to the right is filled with free sandwiches, wraps, calzones, and empanadas.  All of those items were heated up by the counter person, prior to them handing them to us.  I loved the turkey/bacon sandwich so much, I ate it twice during the week!

The grab-n-go case, filled with drinks and water, was to the left of the coffee counter, and all items cost money.

Edited by CeleBrat
  • Like 1

A related question but I haven't cruised in quite some time. Does the counterperson have to open the soda? Can I grab more than 1 can of soda at a time? Wondering because it would be nice to have an unopened can or two to keep in my cabin.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GoBraves said:

A related question but I haven't cruised in quite some time. Does the counterperson have to open the soda? Can I grab more than 1 can of soda at a time? Wondering because it would be nice to have an unopened can or two to keep in my cabin.

That’s what I was hoping to do. Picking up a few a day to keep in the room for drinking later.

1 hour ago, Paula B said:

So does Carnival sell just a coffee card Package so you can order specialty drinks like white chocolate mocha?

No, Carnival doesn’t sell a coffee package, unfortunately.  They do have a coffee punch card where you buy 6 and get the 7th coffee drink free.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 10:42 AM, GoBraves said:

IME, they don't open the soda but you can only get 1 at a time.  I would sometimes grab one for my husband to keep in our fridge for later.

• Like 1