Shareholders OBC-can I see online with Cunard? do I get an email?

elaine5

6 minutes ago, elaine5 said:

How do I know Shareholders OBC has been applied? Can I see online with Cunard? Do I get an email? Do I need to call Cunard? We submitted a week ago. Thanks, Elaine

There is no way to see if the shareholder benefit has been appiled online. If you applied by email, you may or may not get an email reply. I usually get a reply within about 24 hours when I apply by email, but not always.

When I used to apply by snail mail I never got any reply from Cunard. I think they may have sent confirmation to the travel agent I use to book my cruises in that case.

At this point, I'd suggest calling Cunard customer service. They will be able to tell you if the shareholder OBC has been applied to your booking. Or if you use a travel agent, they can confirm.

I applied for an OBC two weeks ago, and unusually it took a week for them to reply (previously it has only taken a day or two). They rejected the claim due to my print outs being more than 3 months old (they weren't, that email was signed by a name I hadn't seen before). So I sent some freshly dated print outs on 7 June and got a confirmation email (from a name I recognised) on 13 June,  with a new booking confirmation within an hour. The booking confirmation shows the OBC on the right side.

So it may be they have a bit of a backlog at the moment.

2 hours ago, elaine5 said:

thanks. We emailed. I'll call Cunard next week. Sailing not until August. 

That could be the reason why you haven't heard.

After I've submitted my details, if the date is further off, I get an email back saying they process the applications in cruise date order.

Only used it a few times as it was bought last year but apart from the stock almost doubling in value, we reckon we will soon have recouped the spend.

Win win. 👍

• Like 2