NCL Prima - Suite Category HE - Penthouse/Haven

Treacher1

On one of websites it said that some HE Penthouse suites are larger than others on the NCL Prima.  Does anyone know if this is in fact true?  And if so which cabin numbers - they span from deck 12 to deck 15 -  If anyone has stayed in this type cabin on Prima please advise.  Thank you so much!

HE's on the Prima vary from 368 to 418 square feet. They don't advertise which one is which, but you can get an idea from the deck plan sometimes. Two of them on deck 13 seem to have bigger balconies, for instance. Be aware however, that accessibility may be the biggest difference when it comes to size. An accessible suite may have more floor space, but accessibility makes other things different, especially in the bathroom.

I've been in an HE (Regular Haven Balcony) and a HB (Haven AFT Master Bedroom) on the Prima.

The HE seemed larger on the inside as a whole.  The HB may have had it beat on actual floor plan space, but the wall down the middle made it feel more cramped.   You had to close the door to walk around the room.  But it had a full walk in closet, which if your SO is messy is a nice to have.  

I've already booked my next cruise and I went back to the HE, because it seemed a bit larger, and it had a seat in the shower, which the HB did not.

Loved the AFT balcony of the HB though, that's better for sure.