QUESTION VOWS RENEWAL

shiny1

We’re sailing on the Emerald in September for our 25th anniversary. Where do I find information about the wedding vows renewal on the Princess website? I’m not finding any information, price or how to set it up?!

All I see is a honeymoon package or birthday. 
Appreciate any input from someone who has done this. Thank you!!!

7 hours ago, CruiseCrabs said:

It’s in the Onboard Services section, you simply choose the vow renewal package that is right for you. Then, when you board, a guest services representative will meet with you to coordinate the details.

I am on a September sailing on the Emerald and the vow renewal is not available, only the honeymoon package. 

We're planning to book the vow renewal package on our September 2024 sailing on Diamond Princess. I know the package was listed as an option about a month ago because I checked the pricing and put it into my budget spreadsheet. But I have just had another look and it's no longer listed as an option under Onboard Services. It's also not showing on our November 2023 sailing on Grand Princess. I wonder if they are revamping the vow renewal packages? 🤔

I filled out a form online and asked for information and price. We’re sailing on the Emerald 9/23/23 New England cruise. 
Today, I received an email from their Wedding Planner stating Vow Renewal 

package price is $1,598.00!??

That must be for a wedding. I understood the Vows Renewal was $250.00. 
I’ll have to call.  The support planner’s name is Brian phone 954-636-8802 if you want to inquire for yourself. 

• Thanks 1

I checked again about the cost and was told the $250.00 vows renewal, which they said was a group price, is no longer available. We did the $250.00 renewal awhile back and it was private, not in a group. 
Sounds like now it’s the cost of a wedding ceremony! We’ll pass on spending $1,598.00!! 
Thinking of getting the Anniversary Package but can’t find how to book that on the website? If anyone knows let me know. 

4 hours ago, shiny1 said:

I checked again about the cost and was told the $250.00 vows renewal, which they said was a group price, is no longer available. We did the $250.00 renewal awhile back and it was private, not in a group. 
Sounds like now it’s the cost of a wedding ceremony! We’ll pass on spending $1,598.00!! 
Thinking of getting the Anniversary Package but can’t find how to book that on the website? If anyone knows let me know. 

There's a Honeymoon Package listed under Onboard Services > Celebration Packages in the Cruise Personalizer. 

I see the anniversary packages on under celebration packages but I’m not finding any information about the packages or how to book one. A Princess rep told me that they aren’t offering those anniversary packages any longer. Don’t know if anyone else has inquired or tried to book one?!!! 

53 minutes ago, shiny1 said:

I see the anniversary packages on under celebration packages but I’m not finding any information about the packages or how to book one. A Princess rep told me that they aren’t offering those anniversary packages any longer. Don’t know if anyone else has inquired or tried to book one?!!! 

Apparently it is not offered on our cruise (we are on the same cruise).