Extraordinary Savings Sale

SATaxman

yes, but when I clicked the link, all I got was a form to provide my contact info. I am not looking for more calls from Oceania. I just want to see if the cruise I have booked for July 2024 is on sale. It is doubtful, but I want to check.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krowell1660 said:

yes, but when I clicked the link, all I got was a form to provide my contact info. I am not looking for more calls from Oceania. I just want to see if the cruise I have booked for July 2024 is on sale. It is doubtful, but I want to check.

Did you look on their website ?

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder#time_frame=2024-7&sort=featured:desc&page=1&pageSize=10

There  are several listed for July with the ESS

You still need to call O or your TA for pricing though

I was going to upgrade one of my booked cruises.  It turned out that the "extraordinary savings" will cost EXACTLY THE SAME AMOUNT as it would have been to get the same upgrade at any time since I booked the cruise.

So, neither extraordinary nor a savings. 

They should rebrand as Our World, Our Way.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As mentioned above, Oceania does not list actual prices for the ESS promotion on its website.  I was able to find ESS pricing on several TA websites.  The ESS pricing is often significantly lower than the other promo prices listed on Oceania's website.  

18 minutes ago, SATaxman said:

I seem to remember the last time ESS was offered, many on CC rebooked and saved a lot of $$. We have booked our first O cruise for this Fall. This latest ESS will not save us any $$. For others it might make a difference.

Did you check with Oceania or your TA  ?

The prices listed on the website do not take into account the  new prices for that sale

But of course you could have gotten a better deal when you booked ??

50 minutes ago, SATaxman said:

I seem to remember the last time ESS was offered, many on CC rebooked and saved a lot of $$. We have booked our first O cruise for this Fall. This latest ESS will not save us any $$. For others it might make a difference.

I don't think this is a new sale since the one announced in the spring went through the end of June. Probably slim pickings at this point.

20 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I don't think this is a new sale since the one announced in the spring went through the end of June. Probably slim pickings at this point.

Though who can forget this great "vacation" advice from the Slim Pickens (actually Louis Burton Lindley Jr.) as Maj. Kong in Doctor Strangelove: "

• "Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."
  • Haha 2