Fort Lauderdale hotel

emdia43

Recommendations for Fort Lauderdale wanted please.... Don't really want to have to rent a car for one night,so somewhere we can stroll to dining/shops/beach- if that's all possible in a medium price hotel. :)

We just got back and found our room at the Amerisuites worked out well for us. They have a free shuttle that will pick you up at the airport and deliver you to the cruiseport. They are on the 17th street Expressway so within easy walking distance to several good places to eat and less than 1 mile to the cruise port. We booked our room on Valutrips for $99.

I was able to get the Renaissance Marriott which is right by the entrace to the port for 58.00 plus tax (70.00)for 4-1 (height of spring break).

They no longer offer a free shuttle. However, you can take a taxi from the airpot to the hotel for 12-15 dollar's and from their to the pier for around 8.

You are with in walking distance of just about everything from this location. You may even be able to see your ship come in if you're in the right location of the hotel :)

I was able to get the Renaissance Marriott which is right by the entrace to the port for 58.00 plus tax (70.00)for 4-1 (height of spring break).

They no longer offer a free shuttle. However, you can take a taxi from the airpot to the hotel for 12-15 dollar's and from their to the pier for around 8.

You are with in walking distance of just about everything from this location. You may even be able to see your ship come in if you're in the right location of the hotel :)

I stayed there pre and post cruise last May for the same price from Priceline. When did you stay? They didn't have a free shuttle when I was there but they did have one for $4.00. I just took a cab after the cruise I think it was $6.00 with tip.

Archived