any chance of upgrading

JoAnneNYI

Reserved guarantee cabin through local Senior Center tour. No choice of cabin category other than BB.  Once I get a reservation number etc any way can call and pay to up my category? Would they send upgrade bid emails if going through a tour company? Going with friends and includes bus transportation to Manhattan terminal, otherwise would get cabin directly on my own. Tried to pay just for the bus but no deal.

Thanks, JoAnne

51 minutes ago, JoAnneNYI said:

Reserved guarantee cabin through local Senior Center tour. No choice of cabin category other than BB.  Once I get a reservation number etc any way can call and pay to up my category? Would they send upgrade bid emails if going through a tour company? Going with friends and includes bus transportation to Manhattan terminal, otherwise would get cabin directly on my own. Tried to pay just for the bus but no deal.

Thanks, JoAnne

Not sure if you booked through a third party i would try them first. When you book directly through NCL they will almost always allow you to pay for an upgrade as long as it is a higher category cabin